Saturday, November 19, 2005

Blogging

My name is Michalis A. Michael and I am Cypriot Citizen with Greek background. I believe that every human being should have a higher purpose in life, and abide by guiding principles that are usually a consequence of that purpose.

There is a global trend, in some countries more and in some less towards social responsibility and stronger sense of community as opposed to domination of selfish interests.

Web-logs or Blogs is another interesting socioeconomic trend with geopolitical extensions. It will be interesting to see how this trend will develop in influencing world developments and human behavior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was greatly heartened by your well balanced observations and opinions. I wish that both sides would have so many people available to give the needed momentum to find a workable solution.